• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Happy Birthday Tank!

Stradling

12 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

I can send you Disneyland tickets that can get in that let you skip the lines for any attraction you want.  They expire this month.  Where should I send them?

His birthday is over. Send it to Pebbles Flintstones instead.

Or Charles O'Bannon.

Bruin.

18 hours ago, Tank said:

There’s a website called cameo where for $xxx you can get a celebrity to send a greeting to someone. One of my friends got Boston Rob from Survivor to send a bday greeting to his wife last year and it was awesome. One of my buddies did that for me this year and got comedian and actor Robert Wuhl to send me a personalized message. It was great and very memorable.

That's cool. Not Boston Blob, but that this exists.

• 1 year later...

I’ve just stumbled upon this thread, and I wonder where you got this cake from. Is it custom-made? I’m sorry for disturbing the old thread, but it would be cool to get a cake like this for my son.
I’ve already bought a large gift basket with sweets for him, but I think a cake is something that needs to be done. There’s no birthday without a good cake, and he loves baseball, so this cake would make him happy. Hope I will be able to find a lactose-free option because he’s lactose intolerant. It’s not easy to find a cake for a lactose-intolerant kid because most of them have milk or cream.

4 hours ago, Vasquezz said:

I’ve just stumbled upon this thread, and I wonder where you got this cake from. Is it custom-made? I’m sorry for disturbing the old thread, but it would be cool to get a cake like this for my son.

the cake is from a place called Nothing Bundt Cakes. they have franchises all over socal.