• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite Angels Seasons (Besides 2002)

Taylor

15 hours ago, Hubs said:

Yeah that game turned the series around. People forget that we won the first game in Chicago and that would’ve made us up 2-0 headed home for three.

Didn't the Angels have to do some absurd amount of traveling just to make it to the game where Eddings fucked them?

1962 was one of my favorite seasons. The franchise was one year old.  I remember everyone telling me  that it would take  at least 5 years to be competitive. Yet, on July 4th the Angels were in 1st place. Yeah they didn't win the pennant, but they came in third place.  That season is why i think Fred Haney might be one of the 2 best GM's the team has had.