• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

Join The Internet Home for Angels fans today! AngelsWin.com - Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

Three Square Charity Ad

Question

@Chuckster70 I think this ad is screwing up the website view on my phone.  BTW, no offense to the charities, but didn’t we pay to not have ads?

Also, are you going to try for go to Tempe this year?  We are going to try to buy tickets tomorrow morning for games the 11-13.  I have no idea if it’s going to be impossible or what.

12 answers to this question

9 hours ago, cals said:

@Chuckster70 I think this ad is screwing up the website view on my phone.  BTW, no offense to the charities, but didn’t we pay to not have ads?

Also, are you going to try for go to Tempe this year?  We are going to try to buy tickets tomorrow morning for games the 11-13.  I have no idea if it’s going to be impossible or what.

Hi @cals there shouldn't be any issue with it screwing up the view on your phone as the image is sized for the mobile version of the website. I have tested it on three different mobile browsers and there's no issues. 

This isn't a rotating ad for profit, it's a non-profit charity that's a static image and integral part of the website. 

I'm skipping this year as I have a bunch of trips planned for Florida, Arizona and Las Vegas later in the year. I will be down in California for a few days to visit my sister in Riverside, meet up with some friends in Temecula on Saturday March 27th at a winery resort and I'm trying to get to the Angels/Dodgers game at the Big A on March 28th. I fly back home later that night. 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hi @cals there shouldn't be any issue with it screwing up the view on your phone as the image is sized for the mobile version of the website. I have tested it on three different mobile browsers and there's no issues. 

This isn't a rotating ad for profit, it's a non-profit charity that's a static image and integral part of the website. 

I'm skipping this year as I have a bunch of trips planned for Florida, Arizona and Las Vegas later in the year. I will be down in California for a few days to visit my sister in Riverside, meet up with some friends in Temecula on Saturday March 27th at a winery resort and I'm trying to get to the Angels/Dodgers game at the Big A on March 28th. I fly back home later that night. 

Well it’s too wide on my iPhone and it’s shrinking the rest of the page.  Just FYI

@cals your smartphone must be incredibly narrow in width or something because I was not able to reproduce this. 

That said, I have reduced the width from 320 pixels to 275 so you shouldn't have any issue going forward if the clearing of browser cache/cookies didn't resolve the issue for you.