• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2021 Los Angeles Angels Spring Training News & Notes Thread

Chuck

11 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I wonder why every team hasn't gone with some version of this as of yet.  

I was also wondering this myself.  The Angels could at least utilize an extension of what Driveline offers to it's clients.  Driveline has a great business plan and already free testimonials from MLB players.  If I was Driveline, I would not be excited to help teams develop their own program.  A consulting model makes more sense allowing Driveline to keep all of the systems and data mining they use proprietary.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Season 2 What GIF by Paramount+

Hope this helps:

Undefinable real numbers are the numbers that can not be uniquely described by definable predicates, so the notion is useful in studying the language of analysis rather than its objects, which is the main subject of the classical analysis.

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

you stud! every hole looks challenging in its own unique way. i'll have to bring my big boy pants because i'm going to play from the tips on this bad mofo.

Wow....that course is a little outside of my current abilities.  I'm not sure I could keep the ball in play on such a tight course.  Good luck!

57 minutes ago, Tank said:

daughter and i just bought tickets for 3/15 and 16.

we're going to be staying at the buttes, too. looks like i'll have the chance to have lunch with a few of the boys.

I love me some Buttes. I haven't stayed there in a long time though. It's so expensive now.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

have any of you played golf in phoenix/tempe? looking for recommendations.

We used to regularly play the old Riverview course in Mesa which closed when they built the Cubs new Sloan Park Stadium on part of that land. Now we just do Top Golf and call it even.

Edited by makepeac