• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are you attending MLB games this season?

Erstad Grit

Are you planning on attending MLB games this year?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How many MLB games will you attend this year?

• a handfull
    • less than 20
    • 21-50
    • more than 52
  2. 2. Was your answer more or less than what you would attend in a typical season?

• Less than a normal season
    • Same or more than a normal season

I think I’ll try to go to a couple of games this season. I’m hopeful that with a reduced crowd allowed in that they’ll seat us all down on the field level.

My daughter and I were talking last night about going to Tempe for a couple of games. We’re gonna look into tickets over the next couple days.

On 2/12/2021 at 11:43 AM, T.G. said:

The sad part is I can't even watch on TV.  We got rid of cable and then Hulu dropped FSN.  Looks like the only option is cable or AT&T. 

Thats been my last reason for keeping cable for years. Finally getting rid of it...

Im worried in a way about missing games... but i honestly was never home to watch any anyway. And last year w basically no sports broke my addiction.

The thousand dollar a year cable bill isnt really worth the maybe 5 or so games i watch on tv a year.

36 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Thats been my last reason for keeping cable for years. Finally getting rid of it...

Im worried in a way about missing games... but i honestly was never home to watch any anyway. And last year w basically no sports broke my addiction.

The thousand dollar a year cable bill isnt really worth the maybe 5 or so games i watch on tv a year.

You've obviously never watched Alex Cobb pitch.

10 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

What I miss the most after cutting the cord is the DVR function.  Start the game 1 hour late and click the 10 second fast-forward to get through commercials, between pitches and all the down time shortens the game by a good hour or more.  But yeah, I couldnt justify that Directv bill so I switched to SlingTV for $30/mo and when they dropped FSW and I couldnt find a comparable replacement I cut the cord altogether just like millions of other Americans.

I wonder how all the cord cutting impacts the Angels revenue from their FSW contract?

15 minutes ago, Junkballer said:

What I miss the most after cutting the cord is the DVR function.  Start the game 1 hour late and click the 10 second fast-forward to get through commercials, between pitches and all the down time shortens the game by a good hour or more.  But yeah, I couldnt justify that Directv bill so I switched to SlingTV for $30/mo and when they dropped FSW and I couldnt find a comparable replacement I cut the cord altogether just like millions of other Americans.

I wonder how all the cord cutting impacts the Angels revenue from their FSW contract?

It has zero impact, at least for the course of the current contract.  Once that's up and it's time for negotiations, it'll be a whole other story.