• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Should Trade for David Price

VariousCrap

Just now, tdawg87 said:

I mean, you literally do this every single time you have a discussion with someone. 

"I'm done arguing. Enjoy your ________."

It's dumb. Either own up to being wrong, or stand your ground. 

He always takes his ball and goes home. (no perv)

It's his go-to move. 

1 minute ago, Erstad Grit said:

Hell no on Price.

Odorizzi is better if we still need a SP. Who knows what the heck our GM is thinking at this point. 

If you just took Prices contract with no prospect attached doesn’t make sense over Odorozzi. But if you get Keibert Ruiz and give up a nice prospect package for both but don’t have to trade them back Detmers and/or one of the outfielders (likely Adams) I’d be all over Price.

people realize that Price turns 36 in August right?  Oh and he didn't pitch last year.  Oh and he threw 107 innings in 2019.  Based on what we've seen so far, do we really think the Dogs would give up a prospect to get rid of him?  Or just eat the money.  They clearly don't care about how much they spend.  They're not getting rid of him unless they get a good deal.  

Just now, Hubs said:

That would look like this 

7B92FBF8-0F64-4651-889E-8ACACB0F81C1.png

I’d rather take on Price and Ruiz for lower level minor leaguers than get Gray, Ruiz, and Price for Marsh. 

You could probably line up a trade for just Gray, but they wouldn’t move him for Betts, so it’s unlikely they move him 

2 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

people realize that Price turns 36 in August right?  Oh and he didn't pitch last year.  Oh and he threw 107 innings in 2019.  Based on what we've seen so far, do we really think the Dogs would give up a prospect to get rid of him?  Or just eat the money.  They clearly don't care about how much they spend.  They're not getting rid of him unless they get a good deal.  

I just want the catcher of the future, if they can do it, it’s worth picking up Price’s contract, which will save them like $18 M this year but also $20 M next year. They are currently 30M over the cap, probably hard to squeeze under but next year Seager is a free agent, so they can’t reset, and will pay tax again. This gives them money to pay Turner this season.