• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trevor Bauer signs with the Dodgers (3 years, $102 million)

mmc

11 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

that's dumb.  it's not his toy.  It's his business and he spends more than most.  Being richer means little relative to the teams we see spending. 

the Yanks did it penalty free.  I'm totally happy with what the Angels spend.  I just want them to make good decisions.  

wow, you both totally missed my point.  It wasn't complaining about Arte.  He spends way more as the owner of a team in OC than i would even hope.  I am more than fine/happy with his payroll.  No complaints at all.  His spending is the least of our problems.  Anyone thinking he should spend even more is whining fan imo.  The dude has WAY spent....and pt us a category we've never been consistently league wise before him. 

I just meant that the yanks spent way more than everyone else did back a few years ago and everyone complained about fairness.  About time the LAD do the same as the big dog on west coast.  They have recently and doing more so.  Good for them.  IF that's your team, you love it.  That's allowed in MLB.  It's not cheating like the Astros.  I have no problem with their payroll.  

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm a Washington fan (formerly Redskins) so I guess it's possible 

Hello fellow WFT fan. I still think they should have beat the Bucs. Refs missed 3 calls and Heinicke threw just a little bit too high and what could have been a touchdown. What do you hope they change their name to?

31 minutes ago, Fourts said:

wow, you both totally missed my point.  It wasn't complaining about Arte.  He spends way more as the owner of a team in OC than i would even hope.  I am more than fine/happy with his payroll.  No complaints at all.  His spending is the least of our problems.  Anyone thinking he should spend even more is whining fan imo.  The dude has WAY spent....and pt us a category we've never been consistently league wise before him. 

I just meant that the yanks spent way more than everyone else did back a few years ago and everyone complained about fairness.  About time the LAD do the same as the big dog on west coast.  They have recently and doing more so.  Good for them.  IF that's your team, you love it.  That's allowed in MLB.  It's not cheating like the Astros.  I have no problem with their payroll.  

fair enough.  you're right.  I missed the point.