• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Mickey Callaway, placed on MLB Ineligible List through 2022

rafibomb

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

You must be good looking.  When you’re good looking it’s called “courting”.  For the rest of us it’s an HR complaint and a written warning.

Lol that’s funny.  Bummer for you uglies though. I feel sorry sometimes for you all.  But at least they have the internet now to make things a bit easier.  

22 minutes ago, Jinzu said:

It was a genuine question. You bright up stalking. Wanted to know if that was in the article since I am not a subscriber. 

Well multiple women complained he did this I said if it’s true I would say it’s stalking why continue the behavior?

7B27603D-7181-4F31-802C-0F9F2092EBF5.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jinzu said:

I don’t think there is anything wrong in asking if there is any proof. Judgments should be made based on facts, not stories coming from only one side.

I'll let you look up statistics about how often women fabricate stories about sexual harassment or assault, let alone five women whose accounts are similar.

On Sunday morning Michael Mayer heard that this story was going to break from either Jeff Passan or perhaps Ken Rosenthal and confided in Joe D his boss who then tweeted a teaser about the Callaway bombshell.  Michael Mayer then got his panties in a bunch and went crying about this and quit taking most of the staff with him.  Jack Ramsay has apparently been the rat that has returned to the sinking ship.

4 minutes ago, Robrock30 said:

On Sunday morning Michael Mayer heard that this story was going to break from either Jeff Passan or perhaps Ken Rosenthal and confided in Joe D his boss who then tweeted a teaser about the Callaway bombshell.  Michael Mayer then got his panties in a bunch and went crying about this and quit taking most of the staff with him.  Jack Ramsay has apparently been the rat that has returned to the sinking ship.

bored ap bio GIF by NBC