• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Mickey Callaway, placed on MLB Ineligible List through 2022

rafibomb

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Do some of you folks still think the interactions were consensual? Mickey all but admitted that the interactions were unwanted, although he's feigning ignorance that they were harassy. 

I don't think anyone actually does, I just think they don't want to accept that their dream pitching coach turned out to be a creep.

14 minutes ago, aznhockeyguy said:

What is the point you were trying to make? Explain it to me like I'm 5 because I really don't know. Subtlety isn't my strong suite.

Neither is spelling, apparently. Sorry, I don’t have time to explain.

47 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Allow me to speak failos for a minute. He's disappointed that the allegations turned out to be true, because it's a bad look for the Angels. Another bad look in a long string of bad looks over the years.

No, I’m disappointed that out of 30 teams we had to be the one to hire a fucking pervert

Just now, failos said:

That doesn’t make a difference in the media. He’s the Angels pitching coach on the news, so quit downplaying the bad PR nightmare this is for the team.

I’m not downplaying it. I am telling it like it is.  Oh and the media is being more harsh on the Mets than us.  

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’m not downplaying it. I am telling it like it is.  Oh and the media is being more harsh on the Mets than us.  

Well I’m glad. But lazy fucks like myself only read the headlines “Angels fire pitching coach Mickey Callaway”

It’s nice there is finally a decision and an outcome.  It doesn’t change my perspective that Manfred is a piece of shit shill for the owners. I wonder how many owners meetings it took to get to the final decision and outcome.

6 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Well ok then.

So do we continue with Matt Wise or try to get someone else? 

Bullpen coach Matt Wise had stepped in as the Angels' interim pitching coach during the investigation, with executive Dom Chiti filling in as bullpen coach. They will now fill those roles without the interim tag, manager Joe Maddon said Wednesday.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31516235/mlb-bans-mickey-callaway-least-2023-season-investigation