• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Mickey Callaway, placed on MLB Ineligible List through 2022

rafibomb

Just now, Jay said:

Why is the investigation taking so long, I thought it was a slam dunk.

Because they're waiting for Trevor Bauer to make the announcement about the firing and then announce that he's signing with the Angels to shock the world.

Isn't it obvious?

Just now, failos said:

Why not? I was just a teen when Phys and Rex were calling the games and I used to love them back then. Even got to ask Rex a question on TV.

Well because he’s awful.  I know you might have been too young to notice but Physioc was just bad and boring. The difference between him and Victor would be like the difference between Chick Hearn and the Bill McDonald doing the games for the Lakers.  That’s how bad Physioc was. 

Just now, Stradling said:

Well because he’s awful.  I know you might have been too young to notice but Physioc was just bad and boring. The difference between him and Victor would be like the difference between Chick Hearn and the Bill McDonald doing the games for the Lakers.  That’s how bad Physioc was. 

Victor is amazing no competition/comparison there. But I agree with you, I was probably too young.

23 hours ago, T.G. said:

Because they're waiting for Trevor Bauer to make the announcement about the firing and then announce that he's signing with the Angels to shock the world.

Isn't it obvious?

There are 17 letters in Trevor Bauer Angels.

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

Wake up, sheeple!

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Rex, though not good, had some redeeming qualities such as the where the hell did that come from factor, and sheer enthusiasm.  Phyzz had zero.

6 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Not sure if that's a joke, but Callaway definitely didn't self-report.

Yeah, its a bad joke referring to MLB not disciplining any players engaged in cheating because they cooperated with the investigation.  Callaway is denying any wrongdoing which I think seals his fate.  I wonder if MLB has any previous cases to use as a precedent in dealing with Callaway.  I don't remember any similar cases.  Mickey might have earned himself the opportunity to be the example.

I also wonder if MLB will discipline the teams Callaway was employed by if it is revealed that they were aware.  I would be surprised if MLB looks that hard.  I think MLB will do what they can to put it behind them with limited meaningful actions.

I liked Phys and Hud, Was a fan of Terry and Rory On the radio Too, but Victor has been the best announcer we’ve had. Gubi, well no. I always wanted to see Victor and Hud but now maybe we’ll get Phys and Gubi? Lol. Also I think Phys is too old now being easily in his 60’s

1 minute ago, Hubs said:

I liked Phys and Hud, Was a fan of Terry and Rory On the radio Too, but Victor has been the best announcer we’ve had. Gubi, well no. I always wanted to see Victor and Hud but now maybe we’ll get Phys and Gubi? Lol. Also I think Phys is too old now being easily in his 60’s

Yeah, Phys is 66.  And, sorry, but I personally think Hudler is by far the worst announcer (PBP or color) that I've ever heard.

10 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Yeah, Phys is 66.  And, sorry, but I personally think Hudler is by far the worst announcer (PBP or color) that I've ever heard.

I liked his passion and zaniness. But Gubis much more insightful. If only he bled angels Red instead of Phillies or Royal Blue.

2 hours ago, failos said:

Why not? I was just a teen when Phys and Rex were calling the games and I used to love them back then. Even got to ask Rex a question on TV around 2004.

I remember when Rex was signing autographs before a game. I took my sons and he looked up at us with big smile said enjoy the game. He was having fun signing hats, balls cards whatever. Went to next person signing did not even look up said nothing like he did not want to be there. Rex has always enjoy the game playing announcing he made it fun. 

4 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

I remember when Rex was signing autographs before a game. I took my sons and he looked up at us with big smile said enjoy the game. He was having fun signing hats, balls cards whatever. Went to next person signing did not even look up said nothing like he did not want to be there. Rex has always enjoy the game playing announcing he made it fun. 

That sucks, but I doubt he skipped you on purpose. Was probably stoned from some good weed.

4 hours ago, cals said:

I loved Hud.  Phys was whatever.  I loved the radio team of Sutton/Impemba.  And I will miss Victor, he was great.

Maybe the worst, but funniest was Phys and Sparky Anderson.   Sparky was always annoyed with Phys.

Wow, a genuinely serious post from cals. You love to see it.