nate

Random pics or Gifs for no reason

19 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You mean, taste? 

i wasn't an eater of play-doh.

i suspect a few people on this message board, however, of still chowing down on it.

48 minutes ago, Tank said:

i wasn't an eater of play-doh.

i suspect a few people on this message board, however, of still chowing down on it.

Wait, you're not supposed to eat it? 

I thought all kids at least tasted it?

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Yep, damaged goods

It's weird as I was thinking about this the other day. I was always not down with taking care of other dudes kids and would even be upfront about it. Then as I got older these chicks that have been through the ringer as a single parent just don't give a fuck, want to smash, and have zero expectations nor do they care while not dealing with the dating bullshit. It's been great.

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It's weird as I was thinking about this the other day. I was always not down with taking care of other dudes kids and would even be upfront about it. Then as I got older these chicks that have been through the ringer as a single parent just don't give a fuck, want to smash, and have zero expectations nor do they care while not dealing with the dating bullshit. It's been great.

I love America.

The land of the free and the home of the brave.

7 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I was hesitant to share this, but given the current state of things I thought it was time.

My kid made this cape a few weeks back and was "flying" around the neighborhood with it on.

70D92CC3-1F28-490C-8850-752706736CD7.jpeg.1bb5e42dc5c2e58dee078f1e72456213.jpeg

Before or after you used it at the protests?