• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Yep, damaged goods

It's weird as I was thinking about this the other day. I was always not down with taking care of other dudes kids and would even be upfront about it. Then as I got older these chicks that have been through the ringer as a single parent just don't give a fuck, want to smash, and have zero expectations nor do they care while not dealing with the dating bullshit. It's been great.

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It's weird as I was thinking about this the other day. I was always not down with taking care of other dudes kids and would even be upfront about it. Then as I got older these chicks that have been through the ringer as a single parent just don't give a fuck, want to smash, and have zero expectations nor do they care while not dealing with the dating bullshit. It's been great.

I love America.

The land of the free and the home of the brave.