nate

Random pics or Gifs for no reason

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

I do remember that, kids used to have the red badge of courage stained on the skin around their scrapes and cuts. My mom used hydrogen peroxide to rinse out our injuries. Much less painful. 

my mom was an ER nurse, so while we'd mercurachrome at school, we got neosporin ointment at home.

2 hours ago, Lou said:

Well, la-di-da. 

You damn 1%ers are so annoying.

if You think we’re annoying now, just wait till we elect Bernie. I’ll be here to revel in my neosporin protected world everyday, and then rub it in your face.

On 1/27/2020 at 1:14 PM, Tank said:

my mom was an ER nurse, so while we'd mercurachrome at school, we got neosporin ointment at home.

My mom was an ICU nurse. We Mercurochrome for a while, then it disappeared. 

7 hours ago, Taylor said:

4-3-coffee sucks for me.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

0-3-0

not a coffee fan in the slightest.

I’m sad for you guys. I have an intense love affair with coffee

4 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I only drink coffee for the caffeine. I get those mocha ice coffee craps at Dunkies. Everyday. 

Also my fatness and lack of wealth is entirely unrelated.

Is Dunkies the NH version of Dunkin?

On 1/29/2020 at 4:35 PM, JAHV76 said:

7231CAD3-9895-4BA9-A5B9-C891CCB133B2.jpeg

I have never understood why grocery stores have "No Soliciting" clearly posted, yet half the time you have to run the gauntlet of Girl Scouts selling cookies, Boy Scouts selling store discount tickets, schools raising money, etc.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I have never understood why grocery stores have "No Soliciting" clearly posted, yet half the time you have to run the gauntlet of Girl Scouts selling cookies, Boy Scouts selling store discount tickets, schools raising money, etc.

The only issue I have with people outside the store is when they are asking for you to sign a petition or anything political. Some of them can be too aggressive.

2 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I would welcome this over the people in the fake Salvation Army suits trying to get donations.