Jump to content
  • Welcome to AngelsWin.com

    Join The Internet Home for Angels fans today! We're Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

  • AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

Where will Bauer sign?  

65 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team do you think is most likely to sign Trevor Bauer?



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bauer has pitched in 4 of the last 5 playoffs. In the other season, his team won 93 games. I'd welcome that "distraction".

Where will Bauer sign? Maybe DelTaco?

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Dochalo said:

why are you waiting for someone else's girlfriend to put on an outfit? 

My guess is that we all still hold a tiny hope that she'll still walk our way and give us a taste.

I'd be very surprised if Bauer signs with the Angels, but until he actually signs, you just never know - despite what the Angels FO is leaking to the press.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

My guess is that we all still hold a tiny hope that she'll still walk our way and give us a taste.

I'd be very surprised if Bauer signs with the Angels, but until he actually signs, you just never know - despite what the Angels FO is leaking to the press.

Right, and until the 2nd tier guys start signing, what’s the harm in waiting it out?  Are Odorizzi, Walker and Paxton all that different from one another?  I think those guys are waiting for Bauer to sign before they sign.  I’m sure there is some communication before a free agent signs, so if the Angels are negotiating or just interested in a guy like Paxton, if Paxton gets an offer from a different team that he is likely to accept, the agent contacts interested teams and say we have an acceptable deal, would you like to offer more.  So I don’t see a ton of harm in holding off until Bauer is no longer available.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bauer hasn't really commented on his FA stuff since he put that video out three weeks ago. It's gonna be interesting to see what the final numbers end up looking like.  Not sure his FA tour helped him all that much.... Grow his brand, sure.... and that might honestly be more important to him. He's a different dude.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Trendon said:

looks like it was actually Mike Axisa who wrote the article, unless I'm missing something.

Are either of them someone we should follow or have a track record of being either right or connected in anyway?  I don’t know the guys.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trendon said:

looks like it was actually Mike Axisa who wrote the article, unless I'm missing something.

 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Are either of them someone we should follow or have a track record of being either right or connected in anyway?  I don’t know the guys.  

Yes, Axisa wrote it....

I have no idea who they are.

Just bringing the ground-breaking content CBS is known for to the site.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, T.G. said:

Yes, Axisa wrote it....

I have no idea who they are.

Just bringing the ground-breaking content CBS is known for to the site.

Axisa is just a sportswriter. I wouldn't expect him to have any inside info.

David Samson was the President for the Marlins from 2002-2017.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...