• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Musgrove to the Padres

rafibomb

1 minute ago, rafibomb said:

Really curious to see what the Padres gave up. Has the upside of a front of the rotation pitcher and is cost controlled only making 4 million a year. Hudson Head is part of the package and is their 7th ranked prospect in the system.

I'm guessing it would have cost one of Adell/Marsh, one of Detmers/Rodriguez and most like someone else in our top 10, maybe Yan. 

I'd rather sign Bauer or two free agent arms. Keep our prospect capital. 

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

Pads seeing that contention window open and aren't wasting any time trying to maximize it. Took full advantage of their stacked farm by trading quite a bit of prospect capital this offseason to further push their MLB roster. Good on them

I don't blame them one bit. If we were that deep with talent and I think we're better than most think, I would be trading the farm for the likes of Snell, Darvish and Musgrove too.