• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Victor Rojas' Play By Play Replacement

Hubs

1 minute ago, Jay said:

Speaking of ST.

I get a "free" MLB.TV subscription from T-Mobile. I can claim my free subscription starting March 30.

My free subscription from last season expires on March 1. Essentially an 11-month subscription.

So I won't be able to watch ST games.

Call them 

On 2/22/2021 at 10:39 AM, Blarg said:

It was Mother's day and they didn't give me one. So I sued them. 

This is you?

http://www.espn.com/espn/wire/_/section/mlb/id/2440955

"They claimed they didn't have any more bags, but my client said there was a mountain of bags stacked so high a show dog couldn't have jumped over them," said Alfred Rava, Blarg's San Diego-based attorney.

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

I called MLB and apparently it's by design that the T-Mobile subscriptions are only 11 months.

But they do offer a monthly subscription so if I want to pay $24.95 I can watch the ST games.

Angels season ticket holders get free MLB TV

So I chatted with a support person at T-Mobile and he said they would make it right and give me another month on my MLB.TV subscription. We'll see if that actually happens, he said it could take 48 hours. For now I'll share what it currently says in my account info on MLB.com:

image.png.140c759e7a960325fbc8ff7bf9d5fd3e.png

44 minutes ago, Jay said:

So I chatted with a support person at T-Mobile and he said they would make it right and give me another month on my MLB.TV subscription. We'll see if that actually happens, he said it could take 48 hours. For now I'll share what it currently says in my account info on MLB.com:

Congrats, but now you owe Lou $20

23 hours ago, Jay said:

T-Mobile rules from time to time.

23 hours ago, Jay said:

You're welcome.

On 1/14/2021 at 1:52 PM, Angel Dog and Beer said:

I'd check in to see if Hawk Harrelson is available, now that he has extra time on his hands. 

LOL !!! Geez - the Hawk was consistently rated the worst announcer in baseball. When I had the MLB TV package, he'd be announcing the ChiSox games -- perhaps the best description I could give is if Bill Walton did baseball play by play.