• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Victor Rojas' Play By Play Replacement

Hubs

I heard the Bees fill in guy a while back.  I liked him.

I appeared on a game show with Matt Vasgergian called Fox Sports Geniuses.  I finished second and won one of those huge box "flat screen" tvs that were popular around 2001.  I might have weighed 300 pounds.

Edit:

*IT* might have weighed 300 pounds.  The TV.  Not me.

Edited by yk9001

Just now, yk9001 said:

I heard the Bees fill in guy a while back.  I liked him.

I appeared on a game show with Matt Vasgergian called Fox Sports Geniuses.  I finished second and won one of those huge box "flat screen" tvs that were popular around 2001.  I might have weighed 300 pounds.

You've lost a lot of weight. Good for you.

On 1/14/2021 at 2:42 PM, johndw52 said:

How about luring John Sterling from the Yanks. I'm sure our Asian community of fans would appreciate it. " An H-bomb from o-H-tani."

Johndw52 

John Sterling makes me homicidal. I didn't like him when he was on the Braves broadcast crew, and he went beyond annoying to insufferable when he joined the Yankees.

11 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

John Sterling makes me homicidal. I didn't like him when he was on the Braves broadcast crew, and he went beyond annoying to insufferable when he joined the Yankees.

I liked him when he was with the Braves and Hawks, though something has changed over the years that has definitely made him insufferable (and it's not just that he's associated with the Yankees).  Not sure what it is, but definitely not a fan anymore.

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

I liked him when he was with the Braves and Hawks, though something has changed over the years that has definitely made him insufferable (and it's not just that he's associated with the Yankees).  Not sure what it is, but definitely not a fan anymore.

The stupid nicknames for players, the convulsion-like reaction whenever the Yankees win a game, the tiresome it-is-high-it-is-far-it-is-gone home run call, just to begin with.

30 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

My immediate reaction was that's way less than I assumed but upon further reflection, despite traveling they're really only working half days and have what 5 months off?

Vin Scully reportedly made $3 million a year in his last three seasons of broadcasting Dodgers baseball and he only did home games his last year. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Vin Scully reportedly made $3 million a year in his last three seasons of broadcasting Dodgers baseball and he only did home games his last year. 

Was it $3m total or $3m per year.

8 hours ago, Lou said:

The top 20 cricket announcers each make between $500K and $1M per year.

I figured if I just asked “How much do cricket announcers make?” I wouldn’t get an answer. 

But... If I made a snarky comment, you would call me on it by looking up the answer!