• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump impeached for the 2nd time

mmc

42 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Gonna make another bold prediction that we’ve got a pretty high likelihood of more violence.  50/50

I'm fairly certain than many in congress are fine with it as it will help them politically if more Trump supporters engage in violence 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm fairly certain than many in congress are fine with it as it will help them politically if more Trump supporters engage in violence 

A lot of people are fine to expand unleashing the security state on an even broader scale in order to do surveillance on all Americans.  It was wrong when it was just Muslims and it’ll be wrong when they do it again.  Guaranteed it’s going to happen. 

15 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

That wasn't really a response to what he posted

It's kind of subjective. Trump won fair and square in 2016, but he lost the popular vote and several states flipped because of very close margins. I'd define that as "barely won." 

What do you think Trump's legacy will be in 20 years?

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's kind of subjective. Trump won fair and square in 2016, but he lost the popular vote and several states flipped because of very close margins. I'd define that as "barely won." 

What do you think Trump's legacy will be in 20 years?

Guess that really depends on who is writing the history books

11 minutes ago, Adam said:

Impeaching him is definitely the right move, especially since he has days left in office and since it certainly won't motivate any further mayhem and violence.

If what we he did was impeachable he should be impeached. I dont think time left in office should be a factor. 

Also because it might upset Larry’s Q crew seems like a terrible idea not to do something. 

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What do you think it should be?

A snake oil salesman who conned his way into the White House.  If the last  2 months hadn’t gone down that would be it.

now add in helped to bring about one of the saddest and embarrassing moments in U. S. history 

IMO, as bad as Trump he’s still not as bad a W Bush and a few other presidents Andrew Jackson also brutally awful for example.  What actually happened does matter.  What happened is just more of same bullshit mostly.  The mob of dumb asshole patriot larpers doesn’t really hit the same as doing unjustified war that results in deaths into the millions while also governing into a historic economic crash.  Just me. 

the way the country is now is a build up that you can trace back about 40-50 years back.  It’s the result of a lot of things.  Trump is a symptom of a fucking twisted social and political situation.  America didn’t start being bad when Trump took over.  

Edited by UndertheHalo