• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month 
    Click on the image above to donate!

Jo Adell or Brandon Marsh?

It’s too early to know who will perform better and whether or not either one of them will be impact players. 

Marsh has not played in AAA. He’ll likely start the season in SLC. 

Adell should have played AAA last year. CoVid rushed him to the MLB after only 27 AAA games in 2019. He failed miserably in his 38 games with the Angels last year - .161/.212/.266/.478, he K’d in 42% of his PA’s and didn’t look like a MLB Outfielder defensively. I’d like to see him start the season in AAA. 

Adel and Marsh both need more time. 

VINTAGE. BASEBALL. STORY. 
Visit Big Fly Gear to get your baseball apparel today!
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next, you're going to ask us to watch your vlog... give us hints on Twitter... have your agent drop hints and then Jon Heyman will spew a bunch of lies about your possible choice.  I see how this work

I saw Marsh playing at Inland Empire in 2018, caught about 12 or more games. Then at the AFL the following year. I got lucky and was there for four of the games he played.  He can cover grass and

As the man compiling the lists of the Prospect Posse, I will say that we're split on this issue - and it is very close. But to see who we collectively feel is the top Angels prospect, stay tuned...

22 hours ago, Tank said:

i'll hire @wopphil as my attorney. i hear he's pretty good.

Just so you know, they dont have mountain dew in jail. And dont trust the guy who says he can get you any.... he'll own you after that...

Edited by ten ocho recon scout