• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels acquisition that you were 'meh' on that turned out pretty good?

Chuck

34 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Might be time to start a “Where are they now” thread.  It has been a minute since we have done one.  It is really weird that we have people that are daily fixtures on here that just disappear.  Hell we had a guy on here fake die.  

I think there are two threads that are nice visits down memory lane. A where are they now would be cool.

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I think there are two threads that are nice visits down memory lane. A where are they now would be cool.

I know it is dumb, but I really enjoy those types of threads.  I haven’t spent much time in the Hangout forum lately.  The problem with a Where are they now type of thread is it would for the most part require the person that has been absent to tell us where they are now.  Sure there are some where we know outside of this place.  But that would be the minority.  

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I know it is dumb, but I really enjoy those types of threads.  I haven’t spent much time in the Hangout forum lately.  The problem with a Where are they now type of thread is it would for the most part require the person that has been absent to tell us where they are now.  Sure there are some where we know outside of this place.  But that would be the minority.  

Not sure if Corey is out yet from Federal pedophilia case to participate