• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Unsolicited Advice for the NEW FATHER,Taylor!

T.G.

• T.G. changed the title to Unsolicited Advice for the Father To Be, Taylor

I named my boy Jameson. Not because I love whiskey (wink wink), but my wifes's name is Jamie, who's nickname is James. So, we liked the idea of James' Son. 

Funniest moment of my life is when my boy started to read, and we were at a restaurant seated next to a bar, and he points up to the bar shelf and says, "My name is on that bottle of wine!". He was so proud. 

Now on to his middle name, which is Jack, also his grandfather's middle name. We didn't really make the connection at the time, but he's got two of the most iconic whiskey brand names in his name. SMH. 

40 minutes ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

But anyway, congrat's Taylor. Kids really are a shitload of fun. I surf with them, mountainbike with them, and my daughter practices her makeup styles on me. You won't believe how much you can love something. 

Dude, this is 2021 so you don't have to find excuses for that anymore. I remember letting my daughter paint a couple of toe nails because she thought it would be fun but sadly i forgot they were painted and went out in public with flip flops on.  

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Dude, this is 2021 so you don't have to find excuses for that anymore. I remember letting my daughter paint a couple of toe nails because she thought it would be fun but sadly i forgot they were painted and went out in public with flip flops on.  

Took me a half hour to take off that damn makeup. Toenail polish is a bitch too!

on a more serious note, keep your kid away from iphones and ipads until they hit high school. those things are so incredibly addicting, and once your kid gets started on one of those, it leads down a dark road. it changes them, and usually not for the better. i see this in kids all the time.

18 minutes ago, Tank said:

you know how kids in sitcoms always say "please" "thank you" "yes sir" etc.? that's EXACTLY what they're like in real life, too.

When they're teenagers it's always a joy because they are very good at showing their appreciation for everything Mom and Dad have done for them. It's very heartwarming 

17 minutes ago, Tank said:

on a more serious note, keep your kid away from iphones and ipads until they hit high school. those things are so incredibly addicting, and once your kid gets started on one of those, it leads down a dark road. it changes them, and usually not for the better. i see this in kids all the time.

We waited until ours was in High School but it's the same effect. Thankfully she is not interested in social media at all. We wouldn't let her sign up anyways