• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2021 Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

Also, it's good to have some perspective. It's great and all that Adell leads the league in HR's, but keep in mind, on a rate basis, he's being outhit by Scott Schebler and is batting in a lineup where Luis Rengifo is batting cleanup. Also, he's hitting .270, which is the fourth lowest among regulars on the team. 

I'm just saying, he's got right now, but let him play in AAA for a bit and see how he responds to another slump. Also, just keep getting those reps in LF.

Damn.

I figured the Bees had some guys that would crush it in that league.  I was thinking Schebler and Rojas... maybe Ward.  Then Adell and Marsh.

Yeah, I'm skeptical of Adell becoming an MLB star.... mostly because of the plate discipline.  And I know that league is one that warrants skepticism about offensive numbers.

But, damn.  10 home runs in 17 games. I don't care what league you are in, that's impressive.  He hit 10 in 76 games in 2019.

Edited by ScottT

12 hours ago, rafibomb said:

If you will all please take note, there was only one 3-2 count in that entire sequence. He attacks the zone on 0-2 and 1-2, not giving the batter or umpire any choice, either swing or be called out. No nibbling, no wasting pitches. Many of our starters waste that 0-2 with a bunch of garbage pitches that never had a chance to get a batter out. Packy isn't doing that. 

2 hours ago, CanadianHalo said:

So that’s back to back days of sliding grabs from him in LF. Has he been playing in LF more than RF this season?

It’s not like we have anyone worth a damn at either corner outfield position so wherever he feels more comfortable you play him

With Marsh being a true RF (strong arm and regularly playing RF), LF figures to be Adell’s spot anyway.