• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2021 Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

That's a bit what i was referring to about the disappointing state of our farm system after 5 years of Eppler -- AA team (where typically the meat of your truly good, young prospects are at) has a very exciting SP along with a lineup of ham sandwiches in the field.  We need some quick advancement of the guys down at A and AZ development. 

8 hours ago, totdprods said:

Anyone else notice that Jack Kruger is the only catcher on the Bees Opening Day roster, aside from Ward? 

Seems to indicate that Ward is definitely going to start accruing some regular playing time behind the dish.

That's only because Bemboom isn't currently listed on the Bees roster. Unless an Angels catcher gets injured before the Bees season starts on Thursday, I'm sure Bemboom will be with Salt Lake.

That would leave Ward behind both Bemboom and Kruger on the catching depth chart at AAA.

59 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

And I think Chattanooga is the only team in Double-A that does not have broadcasts of their game.

It appears that Chattanooga actually added a broadcast this season and it should be up starting today, hopefully.

One of the main reason why our talent is looking "Disapointed" especially at AA is simply do to the fact that this is a new cycle of talent coming in and getting ready to launch. IF you look at our guys from the past fives years, most of these guys are aready in the Majors or close to (AAA). these include; Adell, Marsh, Walsh, Flec, Sandy, Rodriguez. Which is a still a crazy amount of talent that has or is close to reaching the major.  

Now we're at a reset of our system. Similar to when Eppler first took. We got a solid group of young guys in the lower levels; Adams, jackson. Paris, Kochanowicz (Kosh), Knowles, Detmers, Calabrese . Now it's just a waiting game and see which guys replace marsh, Adell, canning...etc in out system. 

Hernandez out after 3.2ip with 5bb and 4k.  

If the gameday was correct with pitch location (which I suspect it's not actually) then he was painting corners and not getting calls.  My guess is the gameday was just placing the ball somewhere close.  

Here are a few examples of his walks 

image.png

image.png

I know this can't be correct.  It's pretty much the same way for every batter where all balls out of the zone seem to be touching the corner