• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2021 Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

4 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Curious to see how close Yan, Rivera, and Ortega are.

The bullpen desperately needs an infusion of talent.

Oretga: will probably reach the Majors first. He already has the stuff to be a Bullpen arm, plus he's around 25 so unless he has figured out his control/command issue and has developed a 3rd pitch, I see him as BP arm.

Yan: I remembered reading something about Yan's pack of Velocity on his Fastball. so I would have to wait and see where he is with that.

34 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Yan: I remembered reading something about Yan's pack of Velocity on his Fastball. so I would have to wait and see where he is with that.

I saw somewhere that Yan's velo has ticked back up.

Edit: Found it in The Athletic. Angels Director of Player Development Joey Prebynski said Yan "was up to 96 mph in minor-league camp after topping out in the low 90s this spring."

1 hour ago, Trendon said:

I saw somewhere that Yan's velo has ticked back up.

Edit: Found it in The Athletic. Angels Director of Player Development Joey Prebynski said Yan "was up to 96 mph in minor-league camp after topping out in the low 90s this spring."

that's good to hear! I still think that Yan spend another year in the minors.