• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2021 Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

Speaking of which, I just noticed that all of the "emojis" are men. @Chuckster70? I wonder how @PattyD22 feels about that.

I’m OK with that.  Not sure why you mentioned me, though. 
I’m all for a male dominated world.  Even emoji’s.

4 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

I’m OK with that.  Not sure why you mentioned me, though. 
I’m all for a male dominated world.  Even emoji’s.

Wait, I thought you were a woman? Patty (maybe I'm confusing you with mattimelt, and isn't there a halo mom, or something?).

OK, are there any women that frequent this board? I know there have been a couple over the years.

Just now, Angelsjunky said:

Wait, I thought you were a woman? Patty (maybe I'm confusing you with mattimelt, and isn't there a halo mom, or something?).

OK, are there any women that frequent this board? I know there have been a couple over the years.

I’m a dude.  Its a work nickname because my buddies are too lazy to say Patrick.  No big deal.  @ten ocho recon scout, @mmc, @Angel Oracle, and @Chuckster70can vouch I’m a member of the testicles club.

52 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

I’m a dude.  Its a work nickname because my buddies are too lazy to say Patrick.  No big deal.  @ten ocho recon scout, @mmc, @Angel Oracle, and @Chuckster70can vouch I’m a member of the testicles club.

Please don’t explain how they know. Not now, not ever.

3 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

And @CaliforniaYankee, who’s first and foremost a Halos fan.

Edited by Angel Oracle

2 hours ago, Tank said:

Please don’t explain how they know. Not now, not ever.

When I was in high school, some cholo came to our school from the wrong neighborhood, and the local homies jumped him.

But then they realized he was actually a cholA

Then she rolled through and dumped one of them with a shotgun. He lived, but always got clowned for getting shot by a chick

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

When I was in high school, some cholo came to our school from the wrong neighborhood, and the local homies jumped him.

But then they realized he was actually a cholA

Then she rolled through and dumped one of them with a shotgun. He lived, but always got clowned for getting shot by a chick

I have a similar story.

A guy in our school was clowned for wearing different color socks. He left at the end of the semester.

Some scouting notes on Adams and Linginfelter:

https://blogs.fangraphs.com/daily-prospect-notes-7-16-21/

Adams is worrisome - he sounds really lost. It is weird, considering how he looked in his first few games before injury, so one would think the most obvious reason is that his injury has lingered.

Linginfelter sounds a bit intriguing, like he could be a major league reliever eventually.

A couple statistical notes from ACL.

Adrian Placencia, one of my personal favorites, has 10 walks in 9 games, to go along with a .265/.432/.559 line. He could be Howie Kendrick, but with walks.

Alexander Ramirez, while having a good start (.283/.370/.565) has struck out 20 times in 9 games. Or to put it another way: 46 at-bats - 13 hits = 33 outs, 20 of which are Ks (+ 1 SH, so he only has 14 contact outs in 11 games). Meaning, of the 27 times he's put the ball in play, 13 have been for hits, 6 of them for extra bases. 

Edited by Angelsjunky