• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Question for the board regarding Hamilton....

Does he look a lot thinner to you guys than he was in Texas? I feel like in Texas he was super thick with tons of muscle in his arms while this year he just isn't the same. Maybe he really was on steroids?

Here are some pics:

mlb_g_hamilton14_600.jpg

josh-ham2-4_3_rx513_c680x510.jpg?6c3c24a

Maybe it's just me, but he looks a lot thinner in the Angels uniform

I am pretty much convinced he stopped using PED once he signed his contract and came to Anaheim.

His line drive rate and flyball rate isn't any off his career norms except for his homerun per flyball rate which is at almost half his career rate.

That tells me he isn't hitting the ball as hard as he used to.

That along with his sudden weight loss shows me that he is no longer on PED which is a bad sign because that means his regression is the norm and not the exception.

Things are just bigger in Texas. Over these past couple of years, I've come to realize that Texas is just a superior state to California, especially Southern California. If we want a better baseball team, Southern Californians should try to act more Texan-like.

I don't think he used steroids when he was here in Texas.  He was getting drug tested three times a week here and probably still is.  I believe it is part of his reinstatement.  

Hamilton was banned from baseball in 2003 for drug and alcohol use while in the Tampa Bay organization. He was reinstated in 2006 and is drug-tested three times a week.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/_/id/7537732/texas-rangers-outfielder-josh-hamilton-relapse-alcohol

Anyways, I'm glad we have a compensatory 1st round pick today (from Hamilton) leaving us with two firsts this year.  The Angels, however, do not have a single first round pick today.

I don't think he used steroids when he was here in Texas.  He was getting drug tested three times a week here and probably still is.  I believe it is part of his reinstatement.  

http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/_/id/7537732/texas-rangers-outfielder-josh-hamilton-relapse-alcohol

Anyways, I'm glad we have a compensatory 1st round pick today (from Hamilton) leaving us with two firsts this year.  The Angels, however, do not have a single first round pick today.

That test is for recreational drugs and alcohol and is not for a performance enhancing drug test.