• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Drellich: Season likely to start on time

4 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Easy with the touchy talk, maybe follow along with what's being said and why?

People asked why it was to the owners benefit that part of the season be cancelled -- I pointed out why.   Arte got his share, the Angels' players did not.   It's all good for the owners.

Also, there were ZERO gate receipts last year until the WS.    So you tell me.  Who stands to benefit?

I pointed out gate receipts were non existent last post season but I'm sure the players got some compensation.  The union never would have allowed them to play for free. Maybe for better ham sammiches in the post game spread but not for free.

😉

Just now, Blarg said:

I pointed out gate receipts were non existent last post season but I'm sure the players got some compensation.  The union never would have allowed them to play for free. Maybe for better ham sammiches in the post game spread but not for free.

😉

LOL -- remember when they fought for chef's catered meals and got taken to the cleaners where it mattered?   Marvin Miller must have rolled over in his grave.

• 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, floplag said:

For this to be true they have to resolve the issues in like the next two weeks and they arent even talking.  I wish I shared the optimism, but i dont right now.  I hope im wrong.  

this thread is a  year old.

so my daughter and i have been planning a return trip to tempe for spring training. just dawned on me that there won't be any spring training games until they get a new CBA signed. that affects buying tickets and making hotel reservations. everything is on hold until that happens.

get your crap together, boys. otherwise i have spend spring break at home.

3 hours ago, Tank said:

so my daughter and i have been planning a return trip to tempe for spring training. just dawned on me that there won't be any spring training games until they get a new CBA signed. that affects buying tickets and making hotel reservations. everything is on hold until that happens.

get your crap together, boys. otherwise i have spend spring break at home.

I already bought tickets to the Angels/Dodgers on March 20. It would be our little baby's first Angel game.

8 minutes ago, cals said:

@Taylor you may “no comprende” my reference now but within a year you’ll be singing that song.  Your gif is from a YouTube channel called Super Simple Songs and the little ones love it.  Shit soon enough you’ll be posting that, Baby Shark and Little Baby Bum gifs instead of the variety of gay ones you’ve been bombarding us with for years.

Story Bots kicks ass. 

53 minutes ago, cals said:

@Taylor you may “no comprende” my reference now but within a year you’ll be singing that song.  Your gif is from a YouTube channel called Super Simple Songs and the little ones love it.  Shit soon enough you’ll be posting that, Baby Shark and Little Baby Bum gifs instead of the variety of gay ones you’ve been bombarding us with for years.

We've been doing research on what kind of content is good for kids' brain development. Those annoying songs videos on YouTube are intentionally designed to get kids addicted to them through quick cuts and overstimulation. They've been linked to ADHD and other sensory disorders.

Apparently, shows like Sesame Steet, Mister Rogers, and other "slower paced" programs are actually good for kids' brains.