• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Today: 2021 Angelswin.com Primer Series: Bullpen

9 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I'd like to see one or two 'Eppler specials' picked up before the season starts. Not sure we need another big piece in the pen, just someone with a little more upside.

I'd also like to see one or two of those type guys as well. Typically, the time to add those types is after the season when teams are clearing out their 40-man roster, but the Angels didn't have a GM in place so that's likely why they weren't active in that area at the time.

Once the free agent market gets fully moving, team's 40-man rosters will get full and more of those "Eppler specials" will become available.

6 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

I would like halos to sign Yusmeiro Petit and Jose Alvarez

Same. Despite not possessing overpowering stuff, they have both been very consistent the past few years and would be good additions to the pen.