• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Do You Want Scioscia Back?

Revad

Do You Want Scioscia Back  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Given an emphasis on run prevention and the importance of catching and Mike's relationships with Arte and Maddon, should he be part of the organization? Please comment.

• Hell yes, just no more pics of his balls.
    • He can be a voice but only if he brings good Italian food.
    • Any voice that supports player development is worth consideration.
    • No
    • Who do you think hired Maddon.

18 minutes ago, Stradling said:

He should be in baseball in some role.  I would prefer it be with the Angels.  If the team is going from analytics to more of a scouting and development angle, then why not bring him back in some capacity.  

I’m hoping it’s a balanced approach, I expect that from Minasian.  But it’s such a perfect fit, with all kinds of benefits.  Imagine Scioscia working with Pujols as voices of the franchise.  Kicking back at home and brought in for comment on the play-by as fits.

31 minutes ago, Stradling said:

He should be in baseball in some role.  I would prefer it be with the Angels.  If the team is going from analytics to more of a scouting and development angle, then why not bring him back in some capacity.  

If he WANTS to be in baseball “in some role” don’t you think he would be?

Further, I never get when people feel the need or obligation to bring back someone who was already in the organization for freaking decades.  It’s not like his career was cut short by the Angels and they should somehow make it up to him.

When is enough enough?

I am not a Scioscia hater at all.  But I am also not all enamored but him either.  He is a guy that logged a long tenure here.  Great.  At some point it’s over.

Cant we just move on?