• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If Cubs are in a rebuild will Kyle Hendricks be traded?

Angels 1961

The Cubs aren't rebuilding. They're just selling off anyone of value or anyone that costs a lot in order to gather as many prospects as possible and save up money for a later date, at which time the prospects will develop into major leaguers, and they'll reinvest the money they aren't spending on free agent players to supplement their roster and make another World Series run. 

1 hour ago, Second Base said:

The Cubs aren't rebuilding. They're just selling off anyone of value or anyone that costs a lot in order to gather as many prospects as possible and save up money for a later date, at which time the prospects will develop into major leaguers, and they'll reinvest the money they aren't spending on free agent players to supplement their roster and make another World Series run. 

Is this your opinion or fact? You state it like it’s fact and I’m curious which is it?

22 hours ago, Second Base said:

I just looked up rebuilding in the dictionary and this is what it said...

Selling off anyone of value or anyone that costs a lot in order to gather as many prospects as possible and save up money for a later date, at which time the prospects will develop into major leaguers, and they'll reinvest the money they aren't spending on free agent players to supplement their roster and make another World Series run. 

Seems a bit wordy but it makes sense.

On 12/29/2020 at 5:03 PM, Second Base said:

On 12/29/2020 at 6:07 PM, T.G. said:

Is this your opinion or fact? You state it like it’s fact and I’m curious which is it?

he's joking about jed hoyer's interview today about the trade and the cubs direction.

On 12/29/2020 at 8:38 PM, tdawg87 said:

I think this proves that thing is complete trash.

I honestly don't think it'd be that far off.  Adell at least as a starting point then a couple others.  Maybe not to the caliber of Sandoval and Jackson but a couple more from our top 20 I'd suspect.