• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

To win 93 games...

Yeah, I said the Angels would win 81 games at the beginning of the year and everyone here thought I was crazy they would win so few.  Now it looks like it would be difficult for them to achieve that.  The Astros have some good players who seem determined to climb out of the basement.  I think they are surging and could very well overtake the Angels before long. 

Yeah, I said the Angels would win 81 games at the beginning of the year and everyone here thought I was crazy they would win so few.  Now it looks like it would be difficult for them to achieve that.  The Astros have some good players who seem determined to climb out of the basement.  I think they are surging and could very well overtake the Angels before long. 

They pushed around Baltimore pretty easily yesterday. If their pitchers can settle down a bit, they can win some ballgames.

They pushed around Baltimore pretty easily yesterday. If their pitchers can settle down a bit, they can win some ballgames.

The Astros are going into a fairly soft part of their schedule over the next few weeks, while the Angels are going into a much tougher one than they had in May.  I still think the Astros are a terrible, terrible team--but given that they're now only 4 games behind the Angels, I guess it's not completely out of the realm of possibility that they could move ahead over the next few weeks.   That would be flat-out embarrassing.

Link to that prediction?

At this point in the season, the only way you still think the Angels are making the playoffs is if you are an eternal optimist or delusional. And there are VERY few eternal optimists in the world, let alone on this board.