• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trade Adell (+ club control through 2026) for Snell (3 years, $42M left on contract) straight up?

Capital_Dave

Trade Adell (+ club control through 2026) for Snell (3 years, $42M left on contract) straight up?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Trade Adell (+ club control through 2026) for Snell (3 years, $42M left on contract) straight up?

• Yes
    • No

As long as Ohtani is under contract and he wants to continue pitching, he should be used as a pitcher. That includes if he gets hurt again. 

I would trade Adell, one of our top 3 pitching prospects and a 3rd lesser prospect if needed for Snell. We (understandably) held onto our prospects for years and we sucked. I want to give it a shot with acquiring an ace caliber pitcher- there’s always going to be risk and you can’t be overly picky every single time a good pitcher comes available or you’ll never acquire one. And you have to trust you hired a GM who can bring organizational improvement in player development; he should hopefully be able to replace what we trade. At least give it a shot. The years of control, cost and upside of snell are hard to argue with. 

Why is it that I feel like I keep reading the same dang stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

3 hours ago, T.G. said:

Why is it that I feel like I keep reading the same dang stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

because everyone is bored out of their minds and we all keeping repeating the same thing.  

in the famous words of Brooks Hatlen, "It's all talked out!"

5 hours ago, T.G. said:

I heard Trout is going to Philly.

4 hours ago, Dochalo said:

because everyone is bored out of their minds and we all keeping repeating the same thing.  

in the famous words of Brooks Hatlen, "It's all talked out!"

Finally, a fresh take!