• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Once again

nate

Why is Washington a winner then?

He has had a roster full of above average players at every position, with some being very good-elite players like Beltre, Hamilton, Darvish, Andrus, Kinsler, etc. 

I have heard pretty bad things about his managerial skills. 

He has had a roster full of above average players at every position, with some being very good-elite players like Beltre, Hamilton, Darvish, Andrus, Kinsler, etc. 

I have heard pretty bad things about his managerial skills. 

Don't we have the same potential roster?

there's simply no way scioscia is worse than ron washington. the rangers have just been lucky to overcome some of his shitty decisions.

That's like 3-4 years of "luck" now. On the other hand, how long does 2002-2009 hold sway for Scioscia being a good manager?

Don't we have the same potential roster?

Well we have similar players but obviously they haven't performed up to par.

I'm not sure if you're implying that Washington is better than Scioscia because they've played better but I would disagree. Washington isn't a great manager at all. 

Left Vargas in too long and Coello in too long. Both of the outcomes were too easy to predict.

Vargas clearly didn't have it and Scioscia still brought him out to start the 6th.

Perfect situation to use Jerome, yet he's saved for mop up duty. SMH.