• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Keynan Middleton - no longer an Angel?

Warfarin

On 11/19/2020 at 7:10 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

I forget the exact quote but when they first started piping in the fake crowd noise this year he tweeted something to the effect of "this was the loudest I've ever heard the fans here."

That's not exactly a bad take. The team's performance in recent years has been...subobtimal. That is going to be reflected in fan response. 

On 11/24/2020 at 9:01 AM, Taylor said:

Sounds par for the course on AngelsWin. 

Well you have to go to the root of the problem, which is essentially social media. This Middleton story like many other rumors, gossip & BS stories are from IG and Twitter. 

I wish we could go back to the days before Facebook, Twitter etc. when we got our breaking news from radio sports talk show hosts, ESPN ticker or the paper the next day. 

On 11/24/2020 at 9:45 AM, failos said:

Ok I forgive you @AngelsWin.com

Thank you. We're not the problem, we're the solution yo! 

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Well you have to go to the root of the problem, which is essentially social media. This Middleton story like many other rumors, gossip & BS stories are from IG and Twitter. 

I wish we could go back to the days before Facebook, Twitter etc. when we got our breaking news from radio sports talk show hosts, ESPN ticker or the paper the next day. 

Thank you. We're not the problem, we're the solution yo! 

while i totally agree with your wish, i do think it's important to note that angelswin is itself, most definitely, social media.

7 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

The people here keep the situation funny, regardless what the topic is.   Good luck finding that elsewhere.  The fact that actual discussion happens is gravy.

I hate it when people go off topic, by replying to the actual topic randomly after a page and a half of dick jokes.

12 hours ago, Taylor said:

Message boards predate modern-day social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.

that is true. it's almost like they are social media in it's earliest internet form.

10 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

no way friday GIF

go away gtfo GIF

lol. i realize sometimes we're not ready to hear the truth.

i'll excuse myself so you guys can continue talking about your favorite sports teams, posting articles and twitter feeds, politics, family, sex, your likes and dislikes. 

this is the only place i can see this stuff because i don't have facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.

do you?