• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Keynan Middleton - no longer an Angel?

Warfarin

15 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Who was it that was calling for Minasian to be fired if Middleton was let go?  LOL. 

I posted a month or so ago that he'd probably not be tendered.  I don't know why anyone would be so shocked by it (not saying anyone who has currently posted in this thread is, btw).

lazorko saves, but he/she was just caught up in a little bit of overstating and some overvaluing.

9 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yes, but most hate him because of his political beliefs, which is dumb.  

His on field performance wasn’t good last year though. He’ll get another chance elsewhere. His prior 2 seasons were good enough for that and he still throws hard.

The Angels have enough hot and cold guys in the Pen with Robles, Buttrey, etc. 

they need to invest in someone more reliable. I expect that to be one of the many priorities for Minasian going into a complicated offseason 

Just now, GrittyVeterans said:

His on field performance wasn’t good last year though. He’ll get another chance elsewhere. His prior 2 seasons were good enough for that and he still throws hard.

The Angels have enough hot and cold guys in the Pen with Robles, Buttrey, etc. 

they need to invest in someone more reliable 

I’m good with not being happy with his on field performance.  But year two after surgery is when you usually see them return. I don’t think he ever developed a good second offering and his fastball seemed straight to me. 

31 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I forget the exact quote but when they first started piping in the fake crowd noise this year he tweeted something to the effect of "this was the loudest I've ever heard the fans here."

Damn, he owned us.  Big disrespect of the OC granny’s  and the Santa Ana Mexicans. 

Edited by UndertheHalo