• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Adam

I know this will be crushing news for each of you, but I just got the news that my daughter has registration that Friday and I have meetings and obligations I can't miss, thus making me unavailable to play in this tournament.

The good news is that any one of you now has a chance to win.

Tank, this is the information age.  We can just phone or conference you in for that stuff from the cart. 

Tank, this is the information age.  We can just phone or conference you in for that stuff from the cart. 

kurt, let's go the other direction with this. i'll just phone in my score for each hole based on the how i play the hole in my head while our meeting tries to answer the burning issue of whether or not we should use glue sticks or regular glue.

i'll going to join twitter just so i can all of you updated on this raging debate. stay tuned.

kurt, let's go the other direction with this. i'll just phone in my score for each hole based on the how i play the hole in my head while our meeting tries to answer the burning issue of whether or not we should use glue sticks or regular glue.

i'll going to join twitter just so i can all of you updated on this raging debate. stay tuned.

When you put it this way then you are on our team.  I will just text you and say "it's your putt" then you text back "made it".  Just let me know which par-4s you drove the green before. 

• 2 weeks later...

You have Chuck on you rteam to keep you strong

Chuck is going to do great.  His biggest problem will be by the time we get done with him he will run out and get a new set of clubs and a membership at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge.  Actually there are a ton of nice courses right in Chucks neighborhood. 

When I first met Tank, he was a one-man party handing out wine and fresh oysters for the masses.  Sadly, he now has become a school marm making his students stay after school to clean erasers and practuce their cursive writing. 

Oh well.

Somebody has to cut out those snowflakes from construction paper. They're not just going to do it themselves.

Now all I need is to find a store where I can buy twelve pounds of uncooked macaroni. We're decorating jewelry boxes for the ladies, but please don't tell anyone at my school. It's a surprise.