• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Adam

I want to play. When is the last day we can sign up? I'm trying to get a foursome together. I work at Coyote Hills BTW :)

EDIT: I just read the flyer, must pay by june 30th eeekk thats gonna be tough...

We can extend the deadline a little bit.  How much time do you need?

Bruce, since today is the deadline, can you post how many people have paid already? I am trying to see if I can get the day off from work so I can try to play.

Only Nate has paid, but I expect to receive some checks in the next two weeks.  It appears that will have around 30 players.

Sign up (and include No. of players)  We are extending the pay date to July 31st - $80 per person

Adam - 4

Bruce -3

Nate-

Greg -4

Tomsred

Claude - 4

Brandon

Victor

Chuck

Kurt - 2

Jeff - 1

Victor - 1

I'll most likely have closer to 8 guys

I'll likely need someone to join as I am more than likely just going to be a single golfer. I imagine the guy that works at Coyote Hills will probably win this thing.

I'm not that good. It's funny, you think that if a person works at a course he's playing all the time but it's kinda the opposite.

I'm not that good. It's funny, you think that if a person works at a course he's playing all the time but it's kinda the opposite.

Guys at my course don't even want to play hardly because they are there so much of the time.  Couple of the guys who played thru high school and some college are good just because their tee ball is so long. Other guys say they don't even play anymore.  

Guys at my course don't even want to play hardly because they are there so much of the time.  Couple of the guys who played thru high school and some college are good just because their tee ball is so long. Other guys say they don't even play anymore.

Where do you work??