• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LaRussa charged with DUI

Angels 1961

On 11/9/2020 at 10:01 PM, Kevinb said:

What an incredible leader. Doesn’t he have a couple of these things already? I get that he’s 100 years old and doesn’t care anymore. But dude has plenty of money to get a driver or pay for an Uber Black or whatever. Guys an utter tool! Glad he’s no longer an Angel and I bet he’s not long for the White Sox either. 

He’s trying to keep up with Al Michaels. 

1 hour ago, Angels 1961 said:

The problem was he was treated different and it was hidden by halos. At 76 driving your reaction time is slower. Anyone driving while drunk is just stupid but his age and then you are the manager of MLB team. Will he get punished by MLB?

What was hidden by the Angels?  Their public stance is that they weren't aware it had happened ... At least I think that's what was reported.   Has something else come out?   

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

What was hidden by the Angels?  Their public stance is that they weren't aware it had happened ... At least I think that's what was reported.   Has something else come out?   

The Angels organization is so rotten that nobody raises an eyebrow when guys are inebriated after a night out, and head to their cars.

Nobody knew a damn thing when an employee and a party boy pitcher are ingesting drugs from here to Tampa.

Frigging organization full of Sgt. Shultzes.

4 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

That is their stance on everything, they weren't aware same with Skaggs. LaRussa part of front office so they knew.

5 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

The Angels organization is so rotten that nobody raises an eyebrow when guys are inebriated after a night out, and head to their cars.

Nobody knew a damn thing when an employee and a party boy pitcher are ingesting drugs from here to Tampa.

I'm fairly sure the Angels and every other team in MLB knows who the lushes are including LaRussa, but I was referencing the actual arrest itself.   

2 hours ago, yk9001 said:

How do you ithey headed to their cars? They might have been at a hotel. They might have thought he was staying there, took a cab, took an Uber, etc. 

Facts matter.

5 hours ago, Lou said:

How do you ithey headed to their cars? They might have been at a hotel. They might have thought he was staying there, took a cab, took an Uber, etc. 

Facts matter.

1. The odds of me banging Gal Gadot tonight are greater than Old Man LaRussa having an Uber app.  Can't get Uber on a flip phone.

2. I can't ever remember being out for dinner and seeing a friend inebriated and *NOT* inquiring about their mode of transportation home.  These Angels org guys with him that night are either a) utter shitheads for not following up with drunk guy; or b) lying about it.

3. This is an organization who just a year before had a player regularly ingesting enough drugs to kill Secretariat. The drugs were supplied by an employee in the organization.  Yet, APPARENTLY NOT ONE OTHER PERSON IN THE ORGANIZATION SAYS THEY HAD A CLUE.  GTFO.  There isn't one standup guy in the organization. They lie to save their skin, and they lie so much its like breathing to them.

19 hours ago, yk9001 said:

1. The odds of me banging Gal Gadot tonight are greater than Old Man LaRussa having an Uber app.  Can't get Uber on a flip phone.

2. I can't ever remember being out for dinner and seeing a friend inebriated and *NOT* inquiring about their mode of transportation home.  These Angels org guys with him that night are either a) utter shitheads for not following up with drunk guy; or b) lying about it.

3. This is an organization who just a year before had a player regularly ingesting enough drugs to kill Secretariat. The drugs were supplied by an employee in the organization.  Yet, APPARENTLY NOT ONE OTHER PERSON IN THE ORGANIZATION SAYS THEY HAD A CLUE.  GTFO.  There isn't one standup guy in the organization. They lie to save their skin, and they lie so much its like breathing to them.

1. Lol, no. The former is zero. The latter is significantly higher. 

21 hours ago, happybat4 said:

To be honest a .9 isn't far off from the legal limit of .8. It's possible he didn't know he was over .8 and he thought he was safe drive.

If that's accurate about the .9, I wouldn't necessarily expect them to notice. 

3. As with pretty much all of this, it's pretty easy for people who weren't there to sling accusations while assuming the least charitable interpretation of events. So kudos on that.