• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

6/90, comments im reading are that he wanted 90M over 4 but the Yanks gave him more years to keep the AAV down.
15M for him should make a few other bats look a lot more reasonable even if he isnt a couple years wrong side of 30.
Offense is looking like a much better investment this off season than pitching.  Relivers getting the same as one of the better bats is, odd. 

If this is true, this takes the Dodgers out of the Bauer sweep stakes.

Looks like the Mets are turning there attention towards the Bullpen and cheap outfield options. sounds like there out of Bauer and Springer.

Jay are clearly in the lead for Springer.

leaves us with a path to Bauer.

The only team that worries be is the White sox, they have know to spend money and are willing to spend.  

8 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Looks like the Mets are turning there attention towards the Bullpen and cheap outfield options. sounds like there out of Bauer and Springer.

The only team that worries be is the White sox, they have know to spend money and are willing to spend.  

I don't think the Dodgers were ever interested in Bauer. I mean they're just loaded in SP. 

Kershaw, Buehler, Gonsolin, May, Urias and they have Josiah Gray and Mitchell White ready to go as well. Their 1st round pick in 2020 Bobby Miller is close as well, kind of like Reid Detmers in terms of being near major league ready.

16 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Seems like Dodgers were keeping Turner as a back-up plan while trying to land Lemahieu on the cheap. 

I agree players are all lined up to get us Bauer

9 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I don't think the Dodgers were ever interested in Bauer. I mean they're just loaded in SP. 

Kershaw, Buehler, Gonsolin, May, Urias and they have Josiah Gray and Mitchell White ready to go as well. Their 1st round pick in 2020 Bobby Miller is close as well, kind of like Reid Detmers in terms of being near major league ready.

they also have Price..who i forgot they had.