• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

1 hour ago, Second Base said:

I think Bauer will go with the Dodgers. Still comes to So-Cal, find a team that matches what he's looking for in advanced analytics. Doesn't have to anchor their rotation. And they're winners.

I think the Angels end up trading for Sonny Gray. 

I like Snell and Darvish, but I think the Rays intend to complete after nearly winning the World Series and the Cubs won't make Hoyer rebuild before giving him a chance to win.

I also think the Angels will trade for Musgrove.

You better pray he doesn’t end up with the Dodgers.... 

On 12/9/2020 at 12:57 AM, T.G. said:

IP has been noticeably quiet of late... maybe this will bring him out of his Bat Cave.

You guys are funny.....  I saw all the notifications mentioning me and wondered WTF I had said that may have pissed people off because its been a really nice easy read around here lately and I can't remember the last time I popped off..  

So kudos to everyone on this forum for keeping the place interesting and readable.

And thanks for all the kind words, you guys, your opinions, Tdawg's bunk mentions are why this is really the only place I read/post in.   

9 minutes ago, Warfarin said:

I suspect this is probably why he was never a candidate here.  He would never have had the control he wanted.

I guess I don't understand what it means for a GM to have complete autonomy.

56 minutes ago, Bronson said:

You better pray he doesn’t end up with the Dodgers.... 

Why? The Angels play just a few games with them, keeps him out of the AL. I don't see the problem until we have a Freeway Series World Series, and even then, again Bauer has been an ace for all of two years of his career so far. No guarantees that would be the case.

11 minutes ago, Hubs said:

I’d like to see the Angels bid on Sugano from Japan. They wouldn’t need another translator. Lol. But also, he seems like a good to great pitcher and should adjust well. 

I’ve thought from the start he makes more sense than anybody else, unless his market blows up....no loss of draft pick, no prospects dealt.....a lot cheaper than Bauer...