• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

2 hours ago, Pancake Bear said:

Wonder how long till that boob 'resigns'.

He's a minority owner.  He can resign tomorrow but he's deeper in than just an exec.

BTW, everyone glossed over the Lorena Martin issue after the Mariners and MLB conducted an investigation interviewing 17 Mariner employees.... lol.   Now this guy basically says all the shit Martin alleged but sure.. It was investigated and nothing credible was found. 

My favorite part of this is those twats up north made all kinds of cute comments about the Angels after that Osuna rumor made it out...  Yet here we are.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

arte_400x400.jpg

This pic of Arte has so many uses.

But watching that Mather interview, we are lucky to have Moreno.  I think he missed an opportunity this year but the more you see how other ownership groups operate the less there is to hate.

Unfortunately Moreno owns a team in the same market as the best ownership group in MLB.

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

He's a minority owner.  He can resign tomorrow but he's deeper in than just an exec.

You'd think this is the kinda stuff that would make Manfred want to force him out. It's just such bad optics on so many levels. It would be idiotic not to do so. But then, given how stupidly MLB and the owners operate at times, I dunno if I can give them that much credit.

Another amazing thing: dude doesn't even really try to pretend they aren't manipulating service time. Like, usually they at least put a modicum of effort into finding an excuse for the player to not be up. He basically says their guy is getting called up a month in.