• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

I hate this offseason. Every guy we seemingly have wanted signed or was traded elsewhere. 

Let's hope the guys we already had and the players Minasian brought in is good enough.

I'm over the hot stove, here's hoping we see some positive news out of our guys in Spring Training. Cheers! 

Fucking A's continue to quietly lurk in the background while strategically assembling another team from the ground up that makes the playoffs.  Meanwhile in Anaheim.......Albert is not finished playing......I understand Arte's reluctance to pay more taxes since he is already encumbered with Albert Fucking Pujols and his legendary Cardinal stats.

I thought Rosenthal would have been the perfect signing to get the Angels to the playoffs.

11 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I hate this offseason. Every guy we seemingly have wanted signed or was traded elsewhere. 

Let's hope the guys we already had and the players Minasian brought in is good enough.

I'm over the hot stove, here's hoping we see some positive news out of our guys in Spring Training. Cheers! 

Most to those we are directly competing with for playoff spots i might add.
A's in last week added three good bullpen pieces for example.

1 minute ago, Second Base said:

Normally, I'd be disappointed in not getting Rosenthal, but 11 million is a pretty steep price to pay for a reliever. 

I would've offered $12 to beat them, it's only a one year and there's arguably no one left on the market that would be more impactful for us.  Especially because it would also mean that a division rival doesn't get him.