• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

Read that the Mets are working really hard to dump Familia and Betances...either seem like they’d be in play here given the moves Minasian has been making. Both were pretty bad in ‘21, but are in walk years. If Mets pick up a bulk and we take one in a salary dump I wouldn’t mind seeing one in the 6th/7th inning role as a rebound play.

5 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Read that the Mets are working really hard to dump Familia and Betances...either seem like they’d be in play here given the moves Minasian has been making. Both were pretty bad in ‘21, but are in walk years. If Mets pick up a bulk and we take one in a salary dump I wouldn’t mind seeing one in the 6th/7th inning role as a rebound play.

I’d prefer Bentances. 

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’d prefer Bentances. 

Same.

If they were to add something like two or three of Petit, Betances, Tepera, Kennedy, Greene, Melancon, Boxberger, Robertson, Thornburg...I'd be pretty happy with the offseason's overhaul. Lots of new names and styles to play with.

Rosenthal would be nice but seems like he will be expensive and is looking for saves.

28 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Same.

If they were to add something like two or three of Petit, Betances, Tepera, Kennedy, Greene, Melancon, Boxberger, Robertson, Thornburg...I'd be pretty happy with the offseason's overhaul. Lots of new names and styles to play with.

Rosenthal would be nice but seems like he will be expensive and is looking for saves.

Don’t have the roster spots for that many moves. I’d prefer to see one more guaranteed, legit arm brought in (Rosenthal). 

2 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Don’t have the roster spots for that many moves. I’d prefer to see one more guaranteed, legit arm brought in (Rosenthal). 

Assuming one or two of those guys wind up on minor league deal/ST invites. 

If it means someone like Quijada or Keller gets DFA'ed in spring because one of them makes the pen, I can live with that. The pen depth is crazy shallow.

Edited by totdprods

2 minutes ago, failos said:

He’s probably tired from making all those posts about the landmark Benintendi trade

Yeah, well he needs to get back on that wall. A player could sign with a team in the KBO and we might not know about it for half an hour. Our National Insecurity is at stake.