• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

26 minutes ago, Warfarin said:

Pederson, on a 1/7 deal, would have been a great add, IMO.  Bummed we didn't match/beat that offer.

Possibly. I understand we need a RF, at the very least a platoon guy, but if we're tight on budget 7 million is a bigger chunk of change than it initially looks.

6 hours ago, Tank said:

@Vegas Halo Fan looks like he's about to come into a nice financial windfall from an unknown relative/good christian woman overseas, so maybe he'd be willing to toss in a few million to the cause.

Just got another offer today. I am going to be wealthy beyond my wildest dreams.

3 hours ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

I don't know if anyone saw this, Buy Key released the reason why he left the angels......even tho we released his ass. 

this is one level away from "the man was holding me back."

3 hours ago, mmc said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s traded before making it to waivers, we’d likely have to send a piece back

Same, but he'd be good SP depth to have in the minors IF they can acquire him cheaply.

1 hour ago, Warfarin said:

Pederson, on a 1/7 deal, would have been a great add, IMO.  Bummed we didn't match/beat that offer.

I wonder if the Angels would've had to pay him more than that in order to get him to sign since the Cubs are reportedly going to let him play everyday, while the Angels probably would've platooned him.

49 minutes ago, Second Base said:

I expect Story will be dealt next. 

Deal him to us with Marquez (if Story signs an extension) then put Fletcher in RF until Iglesious 1-year deal is up. Then whoever is left between Marsh or Adell (if not traded) goes to RF, Fletcher to 2B. 

45 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Middleton is more concerned about WOKE BLM agenda than striking out batters. Good riddance! 

See now if I say that, your boy stradling deletes my posts. But it's the absolute truth.

It follows the path of Kapernick. He was once good, then sucked at throwing a football, and then turned himself into a SJW to keep the attention on him.