• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

5 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

Call it a load all you want, it's what people in the business have been saying for months. 

The Angels were never a primary landing spot for Bauer. I still think they'll either be in on Odorizzi, or they're going to make a trade for Kyle Hendricks. 

2 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Get Odorizzi, sign another late inning arm and go into the season with a the roster. May a trade during the season for a front of the rotation arm.

This is where I am at. As much as I believe Bauer would be a great addition, the cost is likely huge, and the money might be better spent distributed among a lower caliber starter, another high leverage pen guy, and a RF. 

15 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Get Odorizzi, sign another late inning arm and go into the season with a the roster. May a trade during the season for a front of the rotation arm.

Mostly agree, although I don't know if a trade is in the cards. Certainly don't see them getting a Castillo or Marquez. Someone like Hendricks could be possible. Maybe Gray (Sonny. Or Jon, I guess). Neither will be cheap, though.