• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

2 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

Yet the A's win way more than the Angels, have smarter people and better scouts and a better farm system.

Nothing stopping you from following them and complaining their ownership doesn't care about winning and are pissing away their talent.   Think of all the players they have had come and go and not so much as a single ALCS appearance. 

Maybe if they cared as much as you do captain realist superfan, they might win something that matters, or did you stop caring about the ultimate prize?  

7 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Nothing stopping you from following them and complaining their ownership doesn't care about winning and are pissing away their talent.   Think of all the players they have had come and go and not so much as a single ALCS appearance. 

Maybe if they cared as much as you do captain realist superfan, they might win something that matters, or did you stop caring about the ultimate prize?  

He cares more about the “got you” affect here. 

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

He cares more about the “got you” affect here. 

Then he should find someone who actually has talked shit about their front office because I've praised them since Sandy Alderson ran things.

Seriously the dude can't stop running his mouth about Moreno being unwilling to do what it takes, talks himself up at every turn because the only thing he cares about is winning the WS, then he conveniently forgets about his own BS takes.

The Angels mistakes/failures don't change the fact that the Oakland As owners are a complete farce.  

16 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Yeah, they haven't won the World Series since the Angels in 2002 but fact is, they are a better run organization after 2002 than the Angels. Not sure why your panties are in a bunch.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Then he should find someone who actually has talked shit about their front office because I've praised them since Sandy Alderson ran things.

Seriously the dude can't stop running his mouth about Moreno being unwilling to do what it takes, talks himself up at every turn because the only thing he cares about is winning the WS, then he conveniently forgets about his own BS takes.

The Angels mistakes/failures don't change the fact that the Oakland As owners are a complete farce.  

Yep, if Arte and the Angels suddenly changed their approach, became a low payroll team that drafted well, scoured well, traded off players at peak value, occasionally won the division and won more games than teams that spent more money, but fell short of the World Series.   I’d put the chances of beatlesrule praising Arte and the Angels at 0%. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Yep, if Arte and the Angels suddenly changed their approach, became a low payroll team that drafted well, scoured well, traded off players at peak value, occasionally won the division and won more games than teams that spent more money, but fell short of the World Series.   I’d put the chances of beatlesrule praising Arte and the Angels at 0%. 

Correct. What the hell are you old folks so mad at? I simply pointed out that that the A's owners are more successful than Arte. I'm all for bagging on them but facts are facts.

2 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Correct. What the hell are you old folks so mad at? I simply pointed out that that the A's owners are more successful than Arte. I'm all for bagging on them but facts are facts.

You are all about bagging on the Angels are being critical of Arte for not being more committed. Yet you don’t hold the team you praise to the same standard, even though they have more money.  So your nonsense falls of deaf ears and it appropriate to point out your trolling. 

14 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Yeah, they haven't won the World Series since the Angels in 2002 but fact is, they are a better run organization after 2002 than the Angels. Not sure why your panties are in a bunch.

Lol, pipe down lightweight....  I just can't stomach hypocrites, which you're proving yourself to be.

You've spent a great deal of time patting yourself on the back because you demand more from your teams and winning the WS is all that matters or should matter to anyone else and yet here you are on your knees bobbing away at a team that has shown itself unwilling to do the bare minimum, invest in their own players.

For all your BS calling out Moreno for not doing enough, you simply can't compare how much skin he's put in the game compared to any of the Oakland owners since he's been in the league.

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Arte needs to spend. Unless it ends up hurting the team. Then he shouldn't have spent. Either way it's his fault.

And even if we win the WS it's only after years of futility. They should have won it years ago. 

Dude, that's some super real, realist thinking.  For real!

4 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Their ownership has more money than Arte.   It's a disgrace.  Does their payroll even equal what they get from the national TV deals and revenue sharing?   Their ownership is a total joke.

Both the A's and Rays ownership piss me off. They pocket revenue sharing cash instead of investing it back into the team. Screw them. 

Not saying either needs to spend like a big market team, but how they run their finances is a joke. Both should be forced out for owners who give a crap.