• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I would like to apologise

31 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

If you’re going on an apology tour, make sure you bring 4 or 5, no wait; bring about a dozen sets of those tits.  The crowd will treat you warmer.  

BTW still waiting for you to eat the pube sandwich you promised to chow down if the halos signed Mang.  

Oh shit how do you remember that?

16 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Good luck.  I know Adam is sponsored by keto per all the plugs he gives it but like any diet, lifestyle or whatever you want to call it keto definitely works but results vary by person.  If that isn't your thing or you don't get the results you want you can go plant based which I have zero experience with but know people who swear by it and my doctor recommended it.  Don't know about your diet but for most people if they cut out processed foods, fast foods, soda and alcohol for a few weeks even without moving more they'll lose weight and have more energy. There’s certain things none of us can control in our lives - genetics, politics, bad luck and the list goes on. Things like your health you have a lot more control over.  

I’ll vouch for beyond meat burgers.   Taste just like regular meat.

Hang in there tdawg.   Humor is what’s for dinner and keeps us going.

Edited by Angel Oracle

12 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I went all the way out there and didn’t even go to Doubleday Field. That’s how big of a schmuck I am. 

Random fact: The Susquehanna River starts in Cooperstown. It was a very important river during the French and Indian War and The Revolution. I geek out on that shit. 

Same, when Vlad was inducted in 2018

Shame that the HOF exhibition game isn’t played any more

5 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

When I started on AW I lived in Portland, OR, then lived in NH, then Hawaii, now back to NH. I've been here a long time.

Do you bounce around because of work? I'm always genuinely curious about how people end up living where they live.