• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I would like to apologise

41 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't mind the fat jokes. I am fat and make fun of myself for it constantly.

However it is an issue, especially now. If I got Covid I'd be in ICU. It's 100% something I'm working on and am hoping to lose 180 pounds (yes, I'm serious) by 2022. If I don't start I'm going to have serious health issues on top of the mental ones.

I've been lucky so far. But that's going to run out as I get closer to 40. I'm done being this way.

Good luck.  I know Adam is sponsored by keto per all the plugs he gives it but like any diet, lifestyle or whatever you want to call it keto definitely works but results vary by person.  If that isn't your thing or you don't get the results you want you can go plant based which I have zero experience with but know people who swear by it and my doctor recommended it.  Don't know about your diet but for most people if they cut out processed foods, fast foods, soda and alcohol for a few weeks even without moving more they'll lose weight and have more energy. There’s certain things none of us can control in our lives - genetics, politics, bad luck and the list goes on. Things like your health you have a lot more control over.  

25 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Good luck.  I know Adam is sponsored by keto per all the plugs he gives it but like any diet, lifestyle or whatever you want to call it keto definitely works but results vary by person.  If that isn't your thing or you don't get the results you want you can go plant based which I have zero experience with but know people who swear by it and my doctor recommended it.  Don't know about your diet but for most people if they cut out processed foods, fast foods, soda and alcohol for a few weeks even without moving more they'll lose weight and have more energy. There’s certain things none of us can control in our lives - genetics, politics, bad luck and the list goes on. Things like your health you have a lot more control over.  

My problem is alcohol, and I don't drink Miller Light. I drink until I get buzzed then binge on garbage food. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

I've lost weight before. I don't diet or do anything special I just watch my calories and cut out as much liquid calories as possible. Drinking water all day helps.

23 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Switch to a lighter beer.  It still works.

I'm not cutting out anything, really. It's all about portion control.

I can do it. I've done this several times before. The problem is sticking to it and not stopping. I always end up quitting and gaining it all back.

That must have been the gayest post ever on Angelswin. What, are you a soccer fan now, Toby?

All joking aside, you're an Angelswin Hall of Famer - inner circle, undoubtedly. Everyone loves you here, even the Retardicans. Hang in there, buddy.

p.s. I'm back in NH, so we should probably get a beer sometime. I'll message you if I'm ever in Manchester.

8 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

That must have been the gayest post ever on Angelswin. What, are you a soccer fan now, Toby?

All joking aside, you're an Angelswin Hall of Famer - inner circle, undoubtedly. Everyone loves you here, even the Retardicans. Hang in there, buddy.

p.s. I'm back in NH, so we should probably get a beer sometime. I'll message you if I'm ever in Manchester.

I'm about 2 hours from Manchester but I'm often dogsitting nearby so yeah.

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't mind the fat jokes. I am fat and make fun of myself for it constantly.

However it is an issue, especially now. If I got Covid I'd be in ICU. It's 100% something I'm working on and am hoping to lose 180 pounds (yes, I'm serious) by 2022. If I don't start I'm going to have serious health issues on top of the mental ones.

I've been lucky so far. But that's going to run out as I get closer to 40. I'm done being this way.

Over the last two years I have lost 90 pounds and I have almost zero will power. You can do it.  Nothing drastic, nice and slow.

yeah, yeah, I know.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

My problem is alcohol, and I don't drink Miller Light. I drink until I get buzzed then binge on garbage food. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

I've lost weight before. I don't diet or do anything special I just watch my calories and cut out as much liquid calories as possible. Drinking water all day helps.

Nah dude, let's kick politics to the side.

I have a workout plan where you can eat carbs and drink and lose weight. 

If you're chill, because I am let's talk offline.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Cooperstown is a cool town

I went all the way out there and didn’t even go to Doubleday Field. That’s how big of a schmuck I am. 

Random fact: The Susquehanna River starts in Cooperstown. It was a very important river during the French and Indian War and The Revolution. I geek out on that shit.