• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I would like to apologise

First off, I'm not myself in the political forum. I'm a moody, emotional, whiney dick. Yes, I have mental issues, everyone here knows about it so I won't get into it. But I am not going to use that as an excuse for my behavior here. 

I want to apologise to @Lhalo because I have called him stupid names like an angry fat, douche. I'm sorry, Larry. It started off as ribbing but it turned into far more than that. It's hypocritical that I call out KC for his homophobic BS and then call you a fag or c*nt or whatever. It's childish. I have no issue with you, I really don't. But I act like I do. And there's no reason for it. Yes I am fucked up on meds but I'm not a psycho who can't control himself. Going to that excuse again is dumb and lazy. I'm sorry. I truly am.

I also want to apologise to angelinkc. I pretty much got him banned for behavior that I myself do just as much if not more. @Lhalo called me out on it and he is right. If he gets unbanned I won't make a stink about it. Why would I? I got favorable treatment and that's not fair. I don't know who KC is, whether he's an alt account or not. Regardless, it's my fault he was banned. That's manipulative and childish.

As for @Chuckster70, I'm not sure I want to apologise to you. Calling me "insane" was a legit trigger (you can laugh at that) because I hear it in my real life and it hurts because I'm trying my best to not be "insane". However, I can see how my behavior here could be interpreted as such. I do appreciate that you have created the best Angels forum on the internet. I also appreciate that you appear to be a pretty cool person in real life. But given the state of the country and politics and all that, we clearly can not have any civil discourse. I don't care. I don't want to talk politics with you and I know the feeling is mutual. Btw I see you took away my ad free privilege so the site is almost impossible to use. But that's your choice this is your forum. I'm not sure why you'd do that unless it's costing you money. Regardless of everything, don't shut the political forum down. I think this is a toxic place but I add to that so I can't criticize. I'm going to stay away because I don't think I'm wanted here. My behavior certainly calls for that. I've called you the same before, so I will admit my hypocrisy on that subject. I will just leave it at that. 

I'm usually a chill, easy going guy who likes to rib and toe the line but here I'm just... Not myself. I take things far too seriously and act like a child when someone says something I disagree with. So in that sense, I can't be here.

So basically, I need to get my shit together. Whatever I'm going through in my personal life shouldn't be spilling into AW or on other posters. I'm really sorry, to everyone. While I won't excuse my behavior with "meds" or whatever the fuck, I'm not doing ok right now.

Some of you won't bother to read all this so I'll summarize: 

I've been a dick here and I'm sorry. Here are some boobs:

kate upton bouncing boobs GIF

20 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So basically, I need to get my shit together. Whatever I'm going through in my personal life shouldn't be spilling into AW or on other posters.

What is going on in your personal life is exactly why you should post here because, as you know, we are the next best thing to having Dr.Phil on speed dial. We listen, then tell you you're being a twat and we all move on. 

I don't mind the fat jokes. I am fat and make fun of myself for it constantly.

However it is an issue, especially now. If I got Covid I'd be in ICU. It's 100% something I'm working on and am hoping to lose 180 pounds (yes, I'm serious) by 2022. If I don't start I'm going to have serious health issues on top of the mental ones.

I've been lucky so far. But that's going to run out as I get closer to 40. I'm done being this way.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't mind the fat jokes. I am fat and make fun of myself for it constantly.

However it is an issue, especially now. If I got Covid I'd be in ICU. It's 100% something I'm working on and am hoping to lose 180 pounds (yes, I'm serious) by 2022. If I don't start I'm going to have serious health issues on top of the mental ones.

I've been lucky so far. But that's going to run out as I get closer to 40. I'm done being this way.

I’ll do it with you