• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Congrats to Griffin Canning: AL Gold Glove Finalist!

6 hours ago, EDinTUSTIN said:

While laudable and an honor, understanding that a pitcher fielding his position well is important, I would rather see a pitcher keep.his team in contention and win games. Canning didn't do that very well at all and was rather disappointing on the mound.

I think he did just fine for a 24yo coming off an elbow issue.  

especially in his last 5 games.   they limited his pitch count early in the year.  He's not very efficient as of yet, but if he can throw about 160 innings next year with an era below 4, I'll be reasonably pleased.  

3 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Participation trophy at best.  The team doesn’t suck that bad to get so incredibly homer over a GG nomination. 

Not one person has expressed excitement over this. 

Except me ...

BRUIN !

On 10/22/2020 at 3:10 PM, T.G. said:

Now, if he were a finalist at Wimbledon I would be excited.

just wait till you see how he runs at Daytona next February. He'll be in the #47 car. I hope it's not too loose in the corners.

#penzoil #Firestone #sigersoncams (he used to live two doors down from me) #texaco #stp #pepboys #windex #toyota #3-in-1oil #gatorade #menards #dewalt # peak antifreeze #valvoline #napaautoparts #interstatebatteries #talladega #charlottespeedway #richardpetty #theking #searsdiehard #aaa #bassproshops #quickenloans #haas #lucasoil #sunoco #darlington #craftsman #hooters